Friday, July 10, 2009

Greatest Dream of All!

dream for me is something that we wanted to achieve in the future…Everyone of us I guess has our own dream. Since during my childhood, it was my dream to be successful in terms of different areas of my life…success in rearing a child, success in marriage, success in business and living a life successfully. But before those successes, I have in mind that I should work unto it to achieve my dreams and feels fulfilled. For me, having a family is very vital in one’s life since it adds color to life especially if you were able to rear a child in a manner that respect prevails…As a child, I can see that our parents rear us in disciplinary way and we are thankful to it, because me and my sisters will not be as great as this if without them. I consider that thing as a dream come true to my parents…Secondly, it’s my dream to found love at the right person and making sure that it will be on the right time. Life has great challenges and therefore in my opinion, we need someone to be with us on those challenges. Isn’t it hard to live without a partner? I believe it’s not easy due to the fact that life is a journey and journey won’t be a happy one if without someone. Lastly, I dreamt of a successful business. It’s quit obvious that nowadays, money and business are the hardest thing to have. So, it’ll be better to have one than to rely on our Filipino belief that goes like saying “bahala na”. I will take a risk and make sure that all of those dreams will come true and I hope someday I’ll read this one and have a single smile and said “I’ve made it”.,.,.,.,te main thing " dont ever give up".,.,atleast you try

No comments:

Post a Comment