Friday, July 10, 2009

Worst Side of Me!

the topic seems to be interesting since I can relate out of it…I believe that I have all strengths and weaknesses and I won’t try to deny it because it’s normal as a human being. I believe that I have the guts, beauty, all the necessary values; I’m faithful, God-fearing and intelligent. I believe that I’m a good son to my parents and a good brother to my sisters; I’m a typical friend to everybody and a good companion too. But one thing about my character is that I’m a person that is hot-tempered. I sometimes couldn’t control myself whenever I got angry and I guess it’s the worst in me. I remember one time when my sister and I had a quarrel and I hurt her physically and she cried because of it, my parents were angry because of what had happened. Since then, I am bothered to my actions and realized to change it promptly. But despite of the worst side of me, I’m trying to change it and make it a habit to count numbers whenever I got angry at times. It’s perhaps on our genes…hehe, but I’m making something that would ease that worst possible thing in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment